About Capital City Solar
We make going solar easy, tailoring systems you our customers unique requirements in a consultative, comfortable and understandable delivery. With over 16 years in business just doing solar electric we are known as a trusted partner in our community.
All of our team members undergo a thorough background check, drug screening, and CPR certification and are expertly trained on an ongoing basis with our investment in continuing education.
We are dedicated to maintaining a positive long-term relationship with each and every one of our valued customers, suppliers and of course employees.
As an Office Administrator, you will have the opportunity to coordinate directly with our management team, team of installers and support staff coordinating and managing workflow. To achieve this, you must be a creative problem solver who is able to work autonomously, interpret data, have technical skills, and deliver meaningful results that drive productivity and profitability. Some of the position’s key responsibilities include:
• A Rock star in Customer Service.
• Very well organized with little direction.
• Solar installation and service scheduling.
• Electronic solar plan submittals to various building depts, and putting packages together and verifying information is complete to those that have to be submitted in filed.
• Troubleshoot solar issues from customers over the phone and determine and resolve in the best interests of all parties.
• Log, Track and be fully in charge of all RMA and service projects between CCS and the suppliers.
• Collect and copy signed off building inspection cards for rebate processing and interconnection with utility.
• Assist with monitoring setup, system activation, and homeowner orientation as required.
• Meet or exceed daily/weekly deadlines as projected by management.
• Document common trends with installations and report to Solar Field Manager.
• Update SalesForce regularly.
• Assist with new hires and making sure set up in systems, business cards are ordered.
• Oversea Admin support/sales support staff. Making sure they are working efficiently and completing tasks as need be- as well as making sure they are following CA employment laws.
• Special projects as designated by Management and supporting all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates and managers
• Acting as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency, and taking corrective action when needed.
• Creating, communicating, and maintaining quality control policies and standard work procedures.
• Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives.
• Building and delivering productivity plans by reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Owners to balance labor.
What do we offer?
A professional, family run business with the perks of a big company.
Capital City Solar offers competitive compensation packages including healthcare benefits, PTO and Simple IRA.
For preferred qualifications, we prefer that:
• You have previous operations management experience, solar industry a plus.
• You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
• You have the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and when given a deadline you know how to motivate yourself, your staff, and associates and meet it.
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You enjoy working with numbers and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions. Data is what you look to when given a problem to solve.
• Salesforce experience
• Proficient with Excel
• Multitasking at a high level of expertise.
• High Level Communication Skills