Technical Solar Consultant
(Full Time Positions)
Location: Allen Texas
What’s the opportunity?
Our full-time positions are an opportunity to make an impact at an exciting solar start-up growing 200% a year for the past 4 years. We build the most efficient battery-based inverter in the world and we can’t keep up with demand. We don’t hire sales people. You will be an advisor to customers and installers, giving you the chance to learn how to configure and use residential battery solar systems.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be exposed to multiple facets of the residential solar industry, such as:
• Building customer & installer relationships
• Learn how to design residential solar systems
• Act as consultants during the install process
• Social Media Marketing, busting solar myths, and possibly writing articles for magazines
• Customer Resource Management Software
What are we looking for?
• Undergraduate or Technical knowledge of DC circuits, AC circuits, Solar energy
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, team environment, while delivering independent results
• Relationship-building skills
• Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
• High attention to detail and ability to multitask
Sol-Ark is a Veteran owned Texas based Engineering company.
To build the best in solar generators, our company was formed by many engineers who specialize in solar, electrical, mechanical, and nuclear engineering. Together, we have rewritten the book on solar. We design our own patent pending electronics and systems are tested on automated test stations. The Sol-Ark system was named “The most well thought out solar generator on the market” in 2016. Our engineers presented at Intersolar2018 and will present at SPI2018-Discussing our Innovation in high efficiency inverter design.
Please send your resume to the following:
Phone: 214-538-7412(cell) or company 972-575-8875